Tuesday 19 February 2008

Elito Reve- Fresquecito, and more...

Sorry..life's been so hectic lately with my next trip to Cuba just around the corner!

There is good news though- I finally got my hands on the new Reve album- Fresquecito last week and I have to say that it was definitely worth the wait! Track after track is steaming charangon...If I get chance, I'll sort my review for you.
You can listen to it yourself now if you just can't wait. Just click here
and I guess if you really, really like it and just want to get your hands on it, click here
Cuba
Of I go next week to spend 3 months in Timba Geek heaven and the plan is to keep you updated with what is going on right from the heart of it all. If technology is not my friend, you'll just have to wait for the photographic evidence but I promise to try to get it all to you as often as possible!
Interviews
Want to get inside the head of my mystery friend? Watch out for an exclusive interview coming soon!

No comments: